Silk All-in-One Mineral Paint - How to use this Amazing New Paint
This is an All-in-One paint including built-in topcoat, primer, and water-base stain blocker. One Stop Shopping for a beautiful finished piece of furniture or other painting project. 20 Beautiful Hampton Inspired Colors!Materials:
Easy to USE with preparation of your piece in the following steps:
- De-Gloss all pieces with a light scuff sanding; clean well with white lightning, rinse residue; remove any wax before getting started.
- Factory finishes, lacquer, laminate, glass, or plastic require a light scuff sanding and Slick Stick for proper adherence. For increased durability, apply 2 coats of paint.
- Apply with a DRY BUSH (Synthetic Brush) Do not add water.
- Cooler temperatures or higher humidity may require prolong drying time.
- Stays looking new longer and requires fewer coats.
- Full coverage and strong coating
- Washable for easy, clean finish
- Water, mildew and grease resistant
- 21 to 30 day cure time
- Viscosity might vary depending on pigments
- Do NOT thin silk unless you are using a sprayer, if if using a sprayer, only add water in small increments of 10 percent or less.
- If you thin out SILK only recommend using water of no more than 8 ounces per gallon
- Store between 50-90 Degrees F (10 - 32 Degrees C).
Silk Paint is a Stain Blocker, Primer, and Top Coat all in ONE!
No Need for Extra Products to be used leading to less prep and more paint time.
This is a Chic Paint. It dries to a beautiful sheen.