4 Easy Steps to apply ReDesign with Prima Découpage Paper
Description: Decoupage Tissue Paper from ReDesign with Prima is like no other tissue paper. It has the thickness of sewing interfacing and comes with two sheets in each package size of 19" x 30" total.
- 1 Package Decor Tissue Paper
- Chip Brush
- Semi Gloss CLEAR Coat (Dixie Belle Clear Coat 8 oz is perfect Gloss or Satin finish)
- Chalk Paint
- Silk Paint
- Open package and remove tissue paper by placing finger in tube and turning the tube to remove
- Plan your placement of the tissue paper on your piece
- Brush a thin top coat on area and place tissue paper on top
- Smooth out and brush a thin top coat on top of tissue paper and allow to dry. Reapply second coat if desired.