RICE PAPER - Application in 4 Easy Steps
The new Rice Paper from ReDesign with Prima is absolutely stunning. Each package contains one piece 11.5" x 16.25" (29.21 cm x 41.27 cm). These can be added to drawers, accents to furniture, jewelry boxes, or artwork.
Pictures courtesy of @RedesignwithPrima and @Renovelle
- 1 Package Rice Paper
- Chip Brush
- Semi Gloss CLEAR Coat (Dixie Belle Clear Coat 8 oz is perfect Gloss or Satin finish)
- Of course, don't forget to look at all the beautiful paint colors that match our Rice Papers
- Open package and remove rice paper from clear package
- Plan your placement of the rice paper on your piece
- Brush a thin top coat on area and place tissue paper on top
- Smooth out and brush a thin top coat on top of tissue paper and allow to dry. Reapply second coat if desired.